quarta-feira, 15 de abril de 2015

House inspiration - Abril

Confira as inspirações de decoração desse mês:

comfy linen

I want to plant so many greenies when we have our perm. home I can have nature and the city.

Fantastisk spansk stil Fabulous Spanish-Style Outdoor Room in Miami

LED Trees - Ivory #westelm

Lovely corner for relaxing. Natural light.

Backyard Lights and a simple sitting area. Just my style cause its about keeping it simple and making it a useful area that draws my family outside. That's my goal...let's see if it works...lol

Switch out the traditional screens with Phantom retractable motorized screens and enjoy the views when the screens are not in use! #porch #screens ♥ Loved and pinned by www.okanaganscreensolutions.com

I love everything about this balcony! so perfect for a drinks with friends after dinner or coffee and reading in the morning.

um - this is the best blog post on decorating your apartment on a budget ever.   ever.  so good I'm pinning it on 2 boards.  pin now, scroll and admire later.

Mix and Chic: Home Tour- An elegant home on Long Island Sound!

Fonte Pinterest 

Nenhum comentário :

Postar um comentário